Oklahoma Horse Fair
Terms & Conditions
- All horses must be guaranteed sound for 72 hours after sale date by the owner/agent (wind, limb, eyes, cribbing, etc.).
- Catalog fee is non-refundable. Consignor agrees not to withdraw entry except for serious injury or sickness and will furnish Sales Co. notarized veterinary statement prior to sale.
- All bred mares due in 2019 need signed breeders certificate and DNA information.
- OK Horse Fair, Western Heritage Sales Co., and employees are not responsible for accident, sickness or death of livestock.
- HYPP (Hyperkalemic Periodic Paralysis) status to be disclosed on all Impressive bred horses.
- Original individual negative coggins test within 12 months of sale date required.
- Consignors will be paid 4 days from day of sale.
- Limited to 25 ponies up to 56” – first come first served basis.
- Sale order based on first come first served basis. Will take reservations with catalog fee only as long as horse information is received by the catalog deadline. Auction company reserves the right to screen for quality. Our buyers want and are willing to pay for good horses – bring us your best!
- All stalls furnished with 1 bag of shavings; additional shavings can be purchased through the office.
- Catalog fee must accompany form for entry to be accepted. Payment options: Check/MC/Visa